This mentoring and training programme is designed to support you through the first few months of becoming a business coach.
An experienced coach guides you step by step from the day you decide to become a business coach through to coaching your first client. As well as day-to-day support to help you overcome the challenges and keep you focused you'll get answers to specific questions like:
- How do I set up my coaching business?
- How will I get enough clients?
- How will I find prospects? What kind of marketing works?
- How do I sell coaching to people?
- How will I stand out?
- How do I actually do the coaching bit?
This course swill help you avoid becoming “just another business coach” desperately chasing any client you can find. It helps you build on your individual strengths to develop a unique service that works in the marketplace.
Your mentor will help you create the three systems necessary to run a coaching business:
- A Marketing System - something that produces the qualified leads that you need
- A Sales System - something that makes it easy for your prospects to buy
- A Coaching System - an effective and tangible coaching process
The course follows a framework but we understand that every coach is unique and so the mentoring and focus is tailored to your needs and priorities. This includes helping you choose and implement the necessary systems, such as a CRM, and set up the marketing that suits you, such as email or Facebook ads.
If you are serious about becoming a business coach, this mentoring and learning will provide a fantastic platform for your career. It could be the difference between success and failure.
- Format: Online 121 training
- Number of sessions: 6
- Duration: 6 hours
All materials are editable and customisable to your own branding and coach-specific content within the terms of our license.