This coaching session is designed for people who are thinking about becoming a business coach or those who have just started their practice.
It covers everything you need to do from the moment you decide to become a coach to your first coaching meeting with a client.
Run by an experienced business coach the session is a warts-and-all, real-life, description of how to set up and succeed as a business coach. It answers question like:
- What do I need to do to set up my coaching business?
- How will I find prospects? What kind of marketing works?
- How much should I charge?
- How do I sell coaching to people?
- How will I stand out?
- How do I actually do the coaching bit?
It will give you guidance on the systems you need to succeed:
- A Marketing System - something that produces the qualified leads that you need
- A Sales System - something that makes it easy for your prospects to buy
- A Coaching System - an effective and tangible coaching process
Business coaching is a rewarding career, both financially and in terms of the difference you make to people's lives. if you want to help people, have some experience of business management and are a good listener then you have the raw materials to be a business coach.
If you are serious about becoming a business coach, this hour of preparation will make sure you hit the ground running and avoid the cost and delay of learning through trial and error. It will pay for itself in the first client it helps you win and continue to benefit you for years.
- Format: Online 121 training
- Duration: 1 hour
All materials are editable and customisable to your own branding and coach-specific content within the terms of our license.